● Dilute ammonia with three parts water in an empty bottle and use it to clean windows, appliances and countertops. At full strength, it can remove wax build-up from the kitchen floor.
● An excellent way to scour copper and brass is by using ½ cup vinegar mixed with one tablespoon salt.
● Full- strength pine oil is great for deodorizing garbage cans.
● Baking soda can be used instead of scouring powder. It also removes stains and odors from refrigerators and coffee pots.
● Sprinkle some dry baking on your carpeting before vacuuming to freshen it. It also helps deodorize diaper pails and kitty litter.
800-559-9070 / 24/7/365